Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Exam 70-300 Format Question

Exam 70-300 Format Question

MarkAS

I have a question about the test format on the exams?
I took the practice test and it seemed pretty good but
I purchased a sample test from a website and it is a little
different. In the practice exam I had 50 minutes to answer
50 questions and each question has a paragraph or 2 of
information that you have to read to answer the question
but the test exam has a pretty long and detailed study
case with several questions about the study case following.

What can I expect the format of the real test to be like
and is it timed? I would appreciate any help!

Thanks,
MarkAS

Jonathan MacCollum

I just took it monday... heres the format I had...

You are given a case study that includes an overview of a
business scenerio, interviews of some people/departments
from within the business along with some artifacts.
You are then given 9-11 questions based on that case study
that analyze the major areas that the exam is focusing
on. There were 3 case studies total, and an average of 10
questions for each. And about 40ish minutes per case-
study.

While I was there my testing company gave me one 'erasable
marker-pad' that didn't erase at all which made for
writing notes down for the last case study complicated.
In addition I was stuck in a room all by myself, with no
ability to ask for help or another marker pad without the
fret of losing time that needs to be spent on answering
questions :/

GL!!!
Jonathan