Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD Course Provider in Sydney

MCSD Course Provider in Sydney

David Noble

I've just arrived in Sydney and will soon be looking for a job as a
..Net Developer. In the meantime, I thought I might get myself on a
MCSD course. Has anyone used any providers

In particular, I'm looking for someone who can give me a 'Boot-Camp' /
intensive course. So far all I can find are the 5-day per exam-style
courses that teach you the basics first. I'm after something
equivalent to that offered by Wave Technologies in the UK and US that
actually guarantee you the qualification (ie let you take the exams
again until you pass).

Any recommendations ?