Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > [OT]How to get my homework done

[OT]How to get my homework done

Keyser Soze

Hi, I am a lazy cheat that does not want to know how to write C programs.

I need the members of this newsgroup to complete all my homework assignments
for me.

My teacher really does not care where I get the answers or even if I
understand them.

So, please can you experts just do the work for me and not whine about how
lazy and dishonest I am.

Thank you.

mensanator@aol.com

Keyser Soze wrote:
> Hi, I am a lazy cheat that does not want to know how to write C programs.
>
> I need the members of this newsgroup to complete all my homework assignments
> for me.
>
> My teacher really does not care where I get the answers or even if I
> understand them.
>
> So, please can you experts just do the work for me and not whine about how
> lazy and dishonest I am.
>
> Thank you.

Planning on running for president someday?

daniel.green@gmail.com

If you've got the money, I've got the answers.

Keyser Soze wrote:
> Hi, I am a lazy cheat that does not want to know how to write C programs.
>
> I need the members of this newsgroup to complete all my homework assignments
> for me.
>
> My teacher really does not care where I get the answers or even if I
> understand them.
>
> So, please can you experts just do the work for me and not whine about how
> lazy and dishonest I am.
>
> Thank you.

Malcolm

"Keyser Soze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hi, I am a lazy cheat that does not want to know how to write C programs.
>
> I need the members of this newsgroup to complete all my homework
> assignments for me.
>
> My teacher really does not care where I get the answers or even if I
> understand them.
>
> So, please can you experts just do the work for me and not whine about how
> lazy and dishonest I am.

I friend of mine did that.
His deadline was last Friday, and he came to me about a week before to write
his program for him.
Unfortunately, he knew so little Perl that when I set a program up for him,
with his first name and last name concatenated as an example, he couldn't
extend the example to concatenate two arbitrary strings.
So there was nothing I could do. What I did was to all intents and purposes
cheating, but had I actually written the code for him he would have been
found out, causing a whole host of other problems in his later employment.

slebetman@yahoo.com

Malcolm wrote:
> What I did was to all intents and purposes cheating,

I'd call that teaching. Not that he'd understand what you're trying to
teach him though.

> but had I actually written the code for him he would have been
> found out, causing a whole host of other problems in his later employment.

If you did THAT, that would be cheating. Helping someone cheat is
cheating.

At least, even if he didn't learn Perl, he learned not to ask you for
help again

slebetman@yahoo.com

Malcolm wrote:
> What I did was to all intents and purposes cheating,

I'd call that teaching. Not that he'd understand what you're trying to
teach him though.

> but had I actually written the code for him he would have been
> found out, causing a whole host of other problems in his later employment.

If you did THAT, that would be cheating. Helping someone cheat is
cheating.

At least, even if he didn't learn Perl, he learned not to ask you for
help again

pemo

"Malcolm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dn7jl6$14m$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...

> "Keyser Soze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> Hi, I am a lazy cheat that does not want to know how to write C programs.
>>
>> I need the members of this newsgroup to complete all my homework
>> assignments for me.
>>
>> My teacher really does not care where I get the answers or even if I
>> understand them.
>>
>> So, please can you experts just do the work for me and not whine about
>> how lazy and dishonest I am.
>>

> I friend of mine did that.
> His deadline was last Friday, and he came to me about a week before to
> write his program for him.
> Unfortunately, he knew so little Perl that when I set a program up for
> him, with his first name and last name concatenated as an example, he
> couldn't extend the example to concatenate two arbitrary strings.
> So there was nothing I could do. What I did was to all intents and
> purposes cheating, but had I actually written the code for him he would
> have been found out, causing a whole host of other problems in his later
> employment.

So, it would have been interesting (!) to see him attempt a conact in C
then!

pete

Keyser Soze wrote:

> So,
> please can you experts just do the work for me and not whine about how
> lazy and dishonest I am.

I like to do other people's homework
if it's interesting and not too hard.
I'm one of the dangerous people on USENET
that your mother warned you about.

--
pete

Default User

pete wrote:

> I like to do other people's homework
> if it's interesting and not too hard.
> I'm one of the dangerous people on USENET
> that your mother warned you about.

Worst poem ever.

Brian

mensanator@aol.com

Default User wrote:
> pete wrote:
>

> > I like to do other people's homework
> > if it's interesting and not too hard.
> > I'm one of the dangerous people on USENET
> > that your mother warned you about.

> Worst poem ever.

A likeable fellow called P_
Posts homework from others for free.