Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Visual Modeller

Visual Modeller

Barry Houghton

Anyone know where I can get Visual Modeller from? I need it for revision on
the 70-100 exam!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Baz

>Anyone know where I can get Visual Modeller from?

Comes with vs98.

> I need it for revision on
>the 70-100 exam!!

Why? Note sure you will get too much on a cut down third party
product.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3