Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > New: 70-330 beta

New: 70-330 beta

Pieter

Microsoft recently announced new dev exams on security (C#
and VB.NET versions). I just can not wait to participate
in this and to get to do the beta exams.
For some reason my profile was changed and I haven't
received ms mailing for a while.

Does anyone know if Microsoft already invited the
community to do this beta?

Cheers,

Pieter

Matt Hawley

I've not heard anything, however I'd like to get more information on this as well.

Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
http://www.eworldui.net

Microsoft recently announced new dev exams on security (C#
and VB.NET versions). I just can not wait to participate
in this and to get to do the beta exams.
For some reason my profile was changed and I haven't
received ms mailing for a while.

Does anyone know if Microsoft already invited the
community to do this beta?

Cheers,

Pieter

I heard a while back, that the invitations were only sent out to
mcsd's who work for/with ms partners. I have no idea (nor care) if
that's true. I did see a post here indicating that the invites were
only sent trainers, I feel sure that can't be true.

To side track somewhat, I can't understand why on Earth this type of
exam was not released as part of the original dot net track!

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:22:55 -0700, "Pieter"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Microsoft recently announced new dev exams on security (C#
>and VB.NET versions). I just can not wait to participate
>in this and to get to do the beta exams.
>For some reason my profile was changed and I haven't
>received ms mailing for a while.
>
>Does anyone know if Microsoft already invited the
>community to do this beta?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Pieter

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Al Manint

I called and tried to get in. The list was closed. I have been in the last
4 beta exams for .net but they said the list was shorter for this one. Go
figure.

--Al

news:19d4b01c41d31$ee29db20$(E-Mail Removed)...