Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How long are exams valid for?

How long are exams valid for?

Mike

I had heard that once I take the first exam for MCSD (or
MCAD), I only have a set amount of time to complete all 5
exams. Is this true, and if so, what is the time frame?
THanks!

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 195cb01c41c17$5aa5fe30$(E-Mail Removed),
Mike <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I had heard that once I take the first exam for MCSD (or
> MCAD), I only have a set amount of time to complete all 5
> exams. Is this true, and if so, what is the time frame?
> THanks!

Hi Mike,

No, it's not true. However, exams may be retired so the requirements may
change if you take a particularly long time to finish (a couple of years).
Exam retirements are announced in June for exams that will be retired the
next June.

My guess is that the current exams will continue to be available for quite a
while. Also, while some things have/will change from .NET 1.0 to 1.1 to 2.0,
most of the basic principles are still the same.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com