Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > [OT] Google survey

[OT] Google survey

Mockey Chen

"Keith Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Google Groups is running a survey asking for feedback on what new
> features they should implement. One of the choices is "Default
> quoting of previous message in replies".
>
> <http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=features>
>
> Go vote.
>
> --
> Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>

I am a newbie in newgroup. I saw some letters begin with `[OT]'.
Would any one tell me what does the [OT] stand for?

Thanks in advance.

Robert Gamble

Mockey Chen wrote:
> "Keith Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Google Groups is running a survey asking for feedback on what new
> > features they should implement. One of the choices is "Default
> > quoting of previous message in replies".
> >
> > <http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=features>
> >
> > Go vote.
> >
> > --
> > Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) (E-Mail Removed) <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
> > San Diego Supercomputer Center <*> <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
> > We must do something. This is something. Therefore, we must do this.

> I am a newbie in newgroup. I saw some letters begin with `[OT]'.
> Would any one tell me what does the [OT] stand for?

Off Topic

Robert Gamble

pemo

"Robert Gamble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Mockey Chen wrote:
>> "Keith Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Google Groups is running a survey asking for feedback on what new
>> > features they should implement. One of the choices is "Default
>> > quoting of previous message in replies".
>> >
>> > <http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=features>
>> >
>> > Go vote.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) (E-Mail Removed)
>> > <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
>> > San Diego Supercomputer Center <*>
>> > <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
>> > We must do something. This is something. Therefore, we must do this.

>> I am a newbie in newgroup. I saw some letters begin with `[OT]'.
>> Would any one tell me what does the [OT] stand for?

> Off Topic

And OP = Original Post(er) ... you'll see this too.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Mockey Chen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am a newbie in newgroup. I saw some letters begin with `[OT]'.
> Would any one tell me what does the [OT] stand for?

Off Topic. For more information...