Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > E-SOLUTIONS GALORE, RIGHT?!?!?!?! : D

Reply
Thread Tools

E-SOLUTIONS GALORE, RIGHT?!?!?!?! : D

 
 
TribalLot@fakemail.org
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2005
Hi there! My name is YOU, and I just dunked
my head into a huge wet bucket of my own
feces. Anyone care to comment?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gabriel Lear
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2005
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi there! My name is YOU, and I just dunked
> my head into a huge wet bucket of my own
> feces. Anyone care to comment?
>


Dear YOU,
You might want to find a priest that can perform an exorcism on you.
No, on second thought, you probably should get a room-full of priests.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Christopher Benson-Manica
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2005
Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You might want to find a priest that can perform an exorcism on you.
> No, on second thought, you probably should get a room-full of priests.


Please, in the future, resist such urges to respond to random spam.

--
Christopher Benson-Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
ataru(at)cyberspace.org | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Gabriel Lear
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2005
Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:
> Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>
>> You might want to find a priest that can perform an exorcism on you.
>>No, on second thought, you probably should get a room-full of priests.

>
>
> Please, in the future, resist such urges to respond to random spam.
>


Sorry, but I definely do not take advice from "guys" with hyphenated
last names.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Joe Estock
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2005
Gabriel Lear wrote:
> Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:
>
>> Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>
>>> You might want to find a priest that can perform an exorcism on
>>> you. No, on second thought, you probably should get a room-full of
>>> priests.

>>
>>
>>
>> Please, in the future, resist such urges to respond to random spam.
>>

>
> Sorry, but I definely do not take advice from "guys" with hyphenated
> last names.


Please do not feed the trolls.

Joe
 
Reply With Quote
 
Gabriel Lear
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2005
Joe Estock wrote:
> Gabriel Lear wrote:
>
>> Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:
>>
>>> Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>> You might want to find a priest that can perform an exorcism on
>>>> you. No, on second thought, you probably should get a room-full of
>>>> priests.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Please, in the future, resist such urges to respond to random spam.
>>>

>>
>> Sorry, but I definely do not take advice from "guys" with hyphenated
>> last names.

>
>
> Please do not feed the trolls.
>
> Joe


Now you I'll listen to, Mr. Estock.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Christopher Benson-Manica
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-14-2005
Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Sorry, but I definely do not take advice from "guys" with hyphenated
> last names.


You're free not to, but I'm not sure I understand your prejudice
against guys with hyphenated last names.

--
Christopher Benson-Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
ataru(at)cyberspace.org | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Gabriel Lear
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-14-2005
Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:

> You're free not to, but I'm not sure I understand your prejudice
> against guys with hyphenated last names.
>


I know. Nor could I expect you to. You are free not to understand my way
of thinking and believing, as I am of yours.

On that, I hope we stand in perfect agreement. As the old saying goes,
"Different strokes for different folks". Another thing I'm hoping you
(and everyone reading this) will agree with me on is this world sure
would be a boring place if we were all the same.

I know that responding to trolls is a faux pas. It's like pouring
gasoline on a fire, and I shouldn't have done it. At the time, I was
feeling punchy, and there he was, a "release valve", so to speak, just
asking for it.

I know that's no excuse, and it won't happen again.

Thanks for helping me to see that I could be wrong about guys with
hyphenated last names. I seriously would like to out-grow that
narrow-minded way of thinking.

I truly am sorry for offending you. Please forgive me.

-Gabriel Lear


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Wahler
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-14-2005

"Christopher Benson-Manica" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dl8lhj$6iq$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but I definely do not take advice from "guys" with hyphenated
>> last names.

>
> You're free not to, but I'm not sure I understand your prejudice
> against guys with hyphenated last names.


Mr Lear obviously has made some assumption about your
character based soley upon your name. I believe there's
a term that describes people who do that ...

As for myself, I do judge people; but I base
my judgement upon their behavior only.

-Mike


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jordan Abel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-14-2005
On 2005-11-13, Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:
>> Gabriel Lear <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>
>>> You might want to find a priest that can perform an exorcism on you.
>>>No, on second thought, you probably should get a room-full of priests.

>>
>>
>> Please, in the future, resist such urges to respond to random spam.
>>

>
> Sorry, but I definely do not take advice from "guys" with hyphenated
> last names.


Why are you blaming him for his parents' decision? [among many other
equally plausible possibilities]
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments