Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD VS.NET transcenders

MCSD VS.NET transcenders

Chris

Hi,
Does anyone have a suggestion for the 70-316 transcender?
The one from the Microsoft Kit and Transcender are quite
different. What should I expect from the exam and is it
mulitple choice? Short answer?
Thanks in advance.
Chris

Eric

Chris wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone have a suggestion for the 70-316 transcender?
> The one from the Microsoft Kit and Transcender are quite
> different. What should I expect from the exam and is it
> mulitple choice? Short answer?
> Thanks in advance.
> Chris

Multiple choice. The Transcenders test is the same format as the real
test.

DalePres

I used the transcender for 70-316. I didn't find it helpful at all. The
questions were not even close in difficulty or context to what was on the
exam. Though, in Transcender's behalf, their tests were much harder than
the real ones, so I suppose if you have the knowledge to do well on them,
the real test would be easy in comparison.

Dale

news:17fc601c41a7e$ea6a8f30$(E-Mail Removed)...