Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Microsoft rebates

Re: Microsoft rebates

Are you drunk or is your system infected with a virus? The reason I
ask is that most of the worlds you have 'typed' seem to have letters
missing! In addition, the date on your computer is *still* month or so
out!

Is this an example of the 'quality' I can expect if I were to out
source my business to india?

On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:07:58 +0530, "Pravin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>well if u want india and pak in a nuke war, so that u can save ur job, and
>also hope for that prospect, it shows what kind of foolish, irritatable kind
>of person u are. also tells worthless, unintelligent character u have...
>
>well u shud think more abt Al-Queda getting hold of a nuclear weapon than an
>indo-pak nuke war, becoz that is more likely to happen. but i dont grin on
>that...because then how will i able to see the bad times and the miseries u
>will go thru when ur job is outsorced...hehehehehe
>
>may be becoz of ur ignorant sucker nature u may not be knowing abt the atom
>bomb drop at Japan and the kind of destruction it caused- may thats why u
>can so easily think abt nuke war and also grin at that. go back to school if
>u havent heard abt it....all govt spending on ur education is a total
>waste.... ur govt should demand more taxes from u to compensate.
>
>well this post applies only to some fool Kline and not to others in this
>newsgroup.
>

>"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >And that, too.

>> until the india and pakistan nuke each other, let's hope soon.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

disillusioned_01

Sure If it happens probably your **** JOB will be gone
too ....
He he he he
>that...because then how will i able to see the bad times

and the miseries u
>will go thru when ur job is outsorced...hehehehehe
>
>may be becoz of ur ignorant sucker nature u may not be

knowing abt the atom
>bomb drop at Japan and the kind of destruction it caused-

may thats why u
>can so easily think abt nuke war and also grin at that.

>u havent heard abt it....all govt spending on ur

education is a total
>waste.... ur govt should demand more taxes from u to

compensate.

>well this post applies only to some fool Kline and not

to others in this
>newsgroup.

FYI
Others hate you as Much

>"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in

message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

who's

Infosys and Tata that

>> >And that, too.

>> until the india and pakistan nuke each other, let's

hope soon.

>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>.

>>well this post applies only to some fool Kline and not
>to others in this
>>newsgroup.

>FYI
>Others hate you as Much