Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Am I Wasting My Time?

Re: Am I Wasting My Time?

Clearly the drain water you are drinking has affected your ability to
type.

Now back to work with you, and hurry up with my chicken madras, chop,
chop now....

On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:06:31 +0530, "Pravin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>ppl like you are the human-viruses for the newsgroup, no wonder many people
>dont come to this newsgroup. becoz you cant stand a debate or discussions,
>and use abusive langauges to prove ur worth-less arguments. only ppl without
>brains can talk like you.
>
>why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
>award shud have gone to u. "the scrum of the earth." ur this arrogance and
>use of words like "idiot, stupid" shows what kind of upbringing u had. well
>if u behave like this, with or without outsourcing u will soon lose ur job.
>and then i will grin end-to-end. ))
>

>"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> >well any company worth its name is nowdays outsourcing, so are all these
>> >"incompetent at implementing and maintaining an IT infrastructure" ?

>> You're an idiot, but then so many people in IT hence why they
>> outsource, there incompetent, period.
>>
>> > Point
>> >is not who is in best position and who is not , its all about

>margins....its
>> >all MAKE or BUY decisions.

>> Exactly, and why my company has managed, on average, 12% growth over
>> the past five years, in a business sector that has been in a slump. We
>> are able to react to changes in our core businesses which is supported
>> by our IT infrastructure. This may not be the case elsewhere, but then
>> we're never going to be outsourcing to anyone.
>>
>> >Why dont companies try manufacture everyting that
>> >they need to conduct their business...they rather BUY it. Same way

>companies
>> >BUY the IT services...rather having their own...sound business sense

>this.
>>
>> You are so stupid. Developing software to support a business is
>> nothing like setting up a production line in manufacturing using other
>> components. Sure, where necessary, we buy software products, tools and
>> components which are 'mass' produced, however these just help us build
>> solutions to support 'our' business. If their were some kind of
>> magical product that could jump in and make all the changes that occur
>> in our business sector, sure my company would buy and I could retire;
>> but it don't exist because no one understand how we function within
>> our business sector(s) only we do.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
>award shud have gone to u.

And are far richer than every single indian.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Sun, 02 May 2004 23:06:31 +0530, Pravin wrote:

> ppl like you are the human-viruses for the newsgroup, no wonder many people
> dont come to this newsgroup. becoz you cant stand a debate or discussions,
> and use abusive langauges to prove ur worth-less arguments. only ppl without
> brains can talk like you.
>
> why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
> award shud have gone to u. "the scrum of the earth." ur this arrogance and
> use of words like "idiot, stupid" shows what kind of upbringing u had. well
> if u behave like this, with or without outsourcing u will soon lose ur job.
> and then i will grin end-to-end. ))

Well, well. Learn something new every day! M&J Jackson are the most
"foolish americans" ? Missed that survey, here I thought they were just a
pair of freaks. Well, Michael, anyway.

Is the grasp of the English language and it's spelling shown in your post
typical of those in your labor pool, Pravin? If so, I think I won't have
to worry about you taking my job anytime soon.

Only _people_ without brains use shortcut spelling like ppl. Or is that
how you thought it should be spelled?

Oh, and by the way, what do you mean by "scrum of the earth"?

Planetary football huddle?

HAND,

JaR
Grinning Thug

>Is the grasp of the English language and it's spelling shown in your post
>typical of those in your labor pool, Pravin? If so, I think I won't have
>to worry about you taking my job anytime soon.

Did someone say eddiepox?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Crystal

People don't come to this group because every other question is "What do I
need to write papers for MCSD?"

You need to stop IMing so much, apparently you forgot how to spell. Or maybe
you (or is it u?) are so intelligent that we foolish americans have been
spelling "your" incorrectly all along.

"Pravin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OJX5K$(E-Mail Removed)...

> ppl like you are the human-viruses for the newsgroup, no wonder many

people
> dont come to this newsgroup. becoz you cant stand a debate or discussions,
> and use abusive langauges to prove ur worth-less arguments. only ppl

without
> brains can talk like you.
>
> why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans",

the
> award shud have gone to u. "the scrum of the earth." ur this arrogance and
> use of words like "idiot, stupid" shows what kind of upbringing u had.

well
> if u behave like this, with or without outsourcing u will soon lose ur

job.
> and then i will grin end-to-end. ))
>

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >well any company worth its name is nowdays outsourcing, so are all

these
> > >"incompetent at implementing and maintaining an IT infrastructure" ?

> > You're an idiot, but then so many people in IT hence why they
> > outsource, there incompetent, period.
> >
> > > Point
> > >is not who is in best position and who is not , its all about

> margins....its
> > >all MAKE or BUY decisions.

> > Exactly, and why my company has managed, on average, 12% growth over
> > the past five years, in a business sector that has been in a slump. We
> > are able to react to changes in our core businesses which is supported
> > by our IT infrastructure. This may not be the case elsewhere, but then
> > we're never going to be outsourcing to anyone.
> >
> > >Why dont companies try manufacture everyting that
> > >they need to conduct their business...they rather BUY it. Same way

> companies
> > >BUY the IT services...rather having their own...sound business sense

> this.
> >
> > You are so stupid. Developing software to support a business is
> > nothing like setting up a production line in manufacturing using other
> > components. Sure, where necessary, we buy software products, tools and
> > components which are 'mass' produced, however these just help us build
> > solutions to support 'our' business. If their were some kind of
> > magical product that could jump in and make all the changes that occur
> > in our business sector, sure my company would buy and I could retire;
> > but it don't exist because no one understand how we function within
> > our business sector(s) only we do.
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Pravin

ppl like you are the human-viruses for the newsgroup, no wonder many people
dont come to this newsgroup. becoz you cant stand a debate or discussions,
and use abusive langauges to prove ur worth-less arguments. only ppl without
brains can talk like you.

why is that Michael and Janet Jackson are the most "foolish americans", the
award shud have gone to u. "the scrum of the earth." ur this arrogance and
use of words like "idiot, stupid" shows what kind of upbringing u had. well
if u behave like this, with or without outsourcing u will soon lose ur job.
and then i will grin end-to-end. ))

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >well any company worth its name is nowdays outsourcing, so are all these
> >"incompetent at implementing and maintaining an IT infrastructure" ?

> You're an idiot, but then so many people in IT hence why they
> outsource, there incompetent, period.
>
> > Point
> >is not who is in best position and who is not , its all about

margins....its
> >all MAKE or BUY decisions.

> Exactly, and why my company has managed, on average, 12% growth over
> the past five years, in a business sector that has been in a slump. We
> are able to react to changes in our core businesses which is supported
> by our IT infrastructure. This may not be the case elsewhere, but then
> we're never going to be outsourcing to anyone.
>
> >Why dont companies try manufacture everyting that
> >they need to conduct their business...they rather BUY it. Same way

companies
> >BUY the IT services...rather having their own...sound business sense

this.

> You are so stupid. Developing software to support a business is
> nothing like setting up a production line in manufacturing using other
> components. Sure, where necessary, we buy software products, tools and
> components which are 'mass' produced, however these just help us build
> solutions to support 'our' business. If their were some kind of
> magical product that could jump in and make all the changes that occur
> in our business sector, sure my company would buy and I could retire;
> but it don't exist because no one understand how we function within
> our business sector(s) only we do.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Article: "Hi jackasses, RTFM and stop wasting our time trying to help you children learn." Danno Java 55 04-25-2006 03:47 PM
OT: Master Programmer; was "Am I Wasting My Time" UAError MCSD 3 04-08-2004 06:49 PM
Re: Am I Wasting My Time? David MCSD 1 04-05-2004 12:22 PM
Which Dig Cam with sound without wasting space on video? hondacivic@whoever.com Digital Photography 6 01-03-2004 07:06 AM
Wasting discs wh Computer Support 4 10-01-2003 02:05 AM

Advertisments