Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > computer programming

computer programming

server.prime@gmail.com

hello all!
if u dont mind, please
visit and register in my site
www.javaholics.tk
for java programming discussions
all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

its a gr8 site
and a growing community
the only advantage is that its got more features
as its based on SMF(Simple Machines Forum)
with a advanced professional interface

enjoy!

remember u cant see hidden sections until you register...
and thank you!

-Prado.

Joe Estock

> hello all!
> if u dont mind, please
> visit and register in my site
> www.javaholics.tk
> for java programming discussions
> all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

[snip]

Heh, spamming a C language newsgroup with a java forum. Recommendations
for the all-time-idiot award anyone?

Joe

Keith Thompson

Joe Estock <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> hello all!
>> if u dont mind, please
>> visit and register in my site
>> www.javaholics.tk
>> for java programming discussions
>> all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

> [snip]
>
> Heh, spamming a C language newsgroup with a java
> forum. Recommendations for the all-time-idiot award anyone?

Nah. If you think this qualifies for the all-time-idiot award, you
haven't been here long.

Joe Estock

Keith Thompson wrote:
> Joe Estock <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>hello all!
>>>if u dont mind, please
>>>visit and register in my site
>>>www.javaholics.tk
>>>for java programming discussions
>>>all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

>>[snip]
>>
>>Heh, spamming a C language newsgroup with a java
>>forum. Recommendations for the all-time-idiot award anyone?

> Nah. If you think this qualifies for the all-time-idiot award, you
> haven't been here long.

Depends on your definition of "been here". I've been around, but
normally just lurking whenever I get the time. When I find something
mildly amusing (or in this case just plain ignorant) or otherwise worth
commenting on I'll reply. In either case, he/she/it certainly belongs in
the top ten at least

Joe

Mark F. Haigh

Joe Estock wrote:
> Keith Thompson wrote:
> > Joe Estock <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> >>[snip]
> >>
> >>Heh, spamming a C language newsgroup with a java
> >>forum. Recommendations for the all-time-idiot award anyone?

> > Nah. If you think this qualifies for the all-time-idiot award, you
> > haven't been here long.
> >

> Depends on your definition of "been here". I've been around, but
> normally just lurking whenever I get the time. When I find something
> mildly amusing (or in this case just plain ignorant) or otherwise worth
> commenting on I'll reply. In either case, he/she/it certainly belongs in
> the top ten at least

Keith's right. Scott Nudds, Herbert Schildt, E. Robert Tisdale...
The list goes on and on. This guy just isn't top 10 material.

Mark F. Haigh
(E-Mail Removed)

Keith Thompson

"Mark F. Haigh" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Joe Estock wrote:
>> Keith Thompson wrote:

[...]
>> > Nah. If you think this qualifies for the all-time-idiot award, you
>> > haven't been here long.

>> Depends on your definition of "been here". I've been around, but
>> normally just lurking whenever I get the time. When I find something
>> mildly amusing (or in this case just plain ignorant) or otherwise worth
>> commenting on I'll reply. In either case, he/she/it certainly belongs in
>> the top ten at least

> Keith's right. Scott Nudds, Herbert Schildt, E. Robert Tisdale...
> The list goes on and on. This guy just isn't top 10 material.

FWIW, I don't believe Herbert Schildt has ever posted to Usenet.
(Someone with the same name shows up a couple of times on
groups.google.com, but I don't think it's the same person.)

Paradoxum@gmail.com

He's got my vote.

Mark F. Haigh

Keith Thompson wrote:
> "Mark F. Haigh" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> > Joe Estock wrote:
> >> Keith Thompson wrote:

> [...]
> >>
> >> Depends on your definition of "been here". I've been around, but
> >> normally just lurking whenever I get the time. When I find something
> >> mildly amusing (or in this case just plain ignorant) or otherwise worth
> >> commenting on I'll reply. In either case, he/she/it certainly belongs in
> >> the top ten at least

> > Keith's right. Scott Nudds, Herbert Schildt, E. Robert Tisdale...
> > The list goes on and on. This guy just isn't top 10 material.

> FWIW, I don't believe Herbert Schildt has ever posted to Usenet.
> (Someone with the same name shows up a couple of times on
> groups.google.com, but I don't think it's the same person.)

Depends on the way you look at it. He himself does not post; rather,
he prefers to send legions of frustrated, poorly informed, void main
returning, conio.h including, undefined behavior invoking souls to
comp.lang.c to do his bidding.

The man is evil. Both his code and prose fiendishly seek to tangle the
reader in subtle webs of mistruths and deceit. His books should be
cast back into the depths of the fiery hell from which they were
wrought.

Mark F. Haigh
(E-Mail Removed)

Joe Wright

Mark F. Haigh wrote:
> Keith Thompson wrote:

>>[...]
>>>
>>>Keith's right. Scott Nudds, Herbert Schildt, E. Robert Tisdale...
>>>The list goes on and on. This guy just isn't top 10 material.

>>FWIW, I don't believe Herbert Schildt has ever posted to Usenet.
>>(Someone with the same name shows up a couple of times on
>>groups.google.com, but I don't think it's the same person.)
>>

> Depends on the way you look at it. He himself does not post; rather,
> he prefers to send legions of frustrated, poorly informed, void main
> returning, conio.h including, undefined behavior invoking souls to
> comp.lang.c to do his bidding.
>
> The man is evil. Both his code and prose fiendishly seek to tangle the
> reader in subtle webs of mistruths and deceit. His books should be
> cast back into the depths of the fiery hell from which they were
> wrought.

Don't lighten up on him Mark, tell us what you really think.

--
Joe Wright
--- Albert Einstein ---