Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Avaliable symbol table library??

Avaliable symbol table library??

s88

Howdy:
I'm searching an avaliable symbol table library for my C-like parser
project.
Does anyone have good suggestions?

Thanx!!!

Dave.

Park Sung-jae

s88 wrote:
> Howdy:
> I'm searching an avaliable symbol table library for my C-like parser
> project.
> Does anyone have good suggestions?
>
> Thanx!!!
>
> Dave.

What do you mean, do you write your compiler?
so you want make private symtab for your loader???