Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How can I change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

How can I change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Naci

How can I change the application's trust level in the
configuration file.
Hi,

I am using COM component with the ASP.NET application.
When I run the application, I get the following error
message. The application attempted to perform an operation
not allowed by the security policy. To grant this
application the required permission please contact your
system administrator or change the application's trust
level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException:
Permission denied

How can I give permission? I tried Microsoft .NET
Framework 1.1 Wizards and no result

Thanks,
Naci

fleimeris

go to control panel->administrative tools and launch component services.
find your com component, right click and choose properties. than in security
tab add asp.net account to launch permissions. hope that works

news:7e8301c40332$9ef9b6b0$(E-Mail Removed)...