Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > studying for 70-300

studying for 70-300

Brad Williams

Any thoughts on the 70-300 Exam Cram book I'm now reading, is it really
preparing me? I have passed all other MCSD reqs and have been doing .NET
programming for 2 years. Also I wonder how important (or more important) it
would be to really hit the relevant articles on Microsoft.com. Maybe
someone can recommend the most important articles to study.

Brunswick Lowe

If you haven't already, hit
http://www.codeclinic.com/70-300skills.htm

I've never passed an exam without using this site. He links to the relevant
articles on MSDN. It's extremely helpful and about the only real way to prep
for an exam.

"Brad Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c2aqj0$31a$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any thoughts on the 70-300 Exam Cram book I'm now reading, is it really
> preparing me? I have passed all other MCSD reqs and have been doing .NET
> programming for 2 years. Also I wonder how important (or more important)

it
> would be to really hit the relevant articles on Microsoft.com. Maybe
> someone can recommend the most important articles to study.

Syanide

i passed the 70-300 using exam cram and transcenders... if you dont have the
transcenders.... try the prep logic demo exams that come with the book...
though it would be worth you buying the transcenders for the practice with
the scenarios alone...

"Brad Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c2aqj0$31a$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any thoughts on the 70-300 Exam Cram book I'm now reading, is it really
> preparing me? I have passed all other MCSD reqs and have been doing .NET
> programming for 2 years. Also I wonder how important (or more important)

it
> would be to really hit the relevant articles on Microsoft.com. Maybe
> someone can recommend the most important articles to study.

Chris Green

How much training did it take for you to prepare?

Syanide

i put aside 3 months for study.. and did around 2 hours a night....

apart fro the exam cram do a bit of additional reading on 'ORM', there is a
video on the msdnTv show on it..
Also I found this link useful: http://www.codeclinic.com/70-300skills.htm

"Chris Green" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:840101c403f2$6f0eb3e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How much training did it take for you to prepare?

unethical spam to get certifications without studying Jim Kennedy Microsoft Certification 3 01-24-2004 08:18 PM
studying mcse in new way wongh Microsoft Certification 2 01-02-2004 01:48 PM
Am I studying enough? Harry Johal MCSD 19 12-15-2003 08:06 PM
Tips for studying MCSD 1 10-07-2003 09:29 PM
any good books for studying VHDL with meaningful examples? walala VHDL 1 08-11-2003 05:00 PM

Advertisments