Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Where can I get the algorthm of dicrete convolution?

Where can I get the algorthm of dicrete convolution?

yezi

Hi:

I am coding a convolution for discrete system from minus infinity to
infinity, where can i get the algorith ?

Thanks for any refer.

Christopher Benson-Manica

yezi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am coding a convolution for discrete system from minus infinity to
> infinity, where can i get the algorith ?

(comp.algorithms.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

Alan Balmer

On 21 Oct 2005 15:29:19 -0700, "yezi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi:
>
>I am coding a convolution for discrete system from minus infinity to
>infinity, where can i get the algorith ?
>
>Thanks for any refer.

Off topic here. Try comp.algorithms or comp.programmer. Or try typing
"convolution integral" into Google.

(You've reminded me of a day when I brought our IBM 360/44 to it's
knees with a convolution integral.)
--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting

Wireless can get internet but can't see network -- can when wired 02befree Computer Support 0 12-24-2007 09:10 PM
good algorthm chellappa C Programming 4 07-14-2005 10:12 AM
good algorthm chellappa C Programming 9 07-13-2005 07:00 PM
Javascript can get time, can it get milliseconds, or actually just tenths of seconds? Guy Javascript 2 12-05-2003 04:00 PM

Advertisments