Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Who can introduce some books about advanced c programming to me?

Who can introduce some books about advanced c programming to me?

zqhpnp@gmail.com

I want to learn more about professional programming skills or styles.
Thank you!

pemo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I want to learn more about professional programming skills or styles.
> Thank you!

One of my favourite books is Deep C Secrets -
http://www.taclug.org/booklist/devel...C_Secrets.html. Out of
date now though.

Another fav was the C Puzzle Book - also out of date though I think

And another - C Traps and Pitfalls

Still, they may provide some great food for thought.

Skarmander

pemo wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
>>I want to learn more about professional programming skills or styles.
>>Thank you!
>>

> One of my favourite books is Deep C Secrets -
> http://www.taclug.org/booklist/devel...C_Secrets.html. Out of
> date now though.
>
> Another fav was the C Puzzle Book - also out of date though I think
>
> And another - C Traps and Pitfalls
>
> Still, they may provide some great food for thought.

You know, the titles of these books are highly significant. Secrets,
puzzles and pitfalls, oh my! C and its mythology...

S.