Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > JR PROGRAMMER-ANALYST/ C C++/ IN

JR PROGRAMMER-ANALYST/ C C++/ IN

Tom Gugger

AIM EXECUTIVE

JR PROGRAMMER-- C/C++ --
IN

We have an opening for a jr. programmer/ analyst in the Ft Wayne, In area.
This

is a contract to perm position. The position requires approximately one plus
years

of C, C++, SQL, and working in an ODBC environment.

The company is a stable and growing company that offers full benefits
once one

turns perm. The contract period will be for approximately four months,
allowing both

parties to make a decision if they would like to make the relationship perm.

The contract rate is $27hr, and the contractor is responsible for his
expenses. The

perm rate is in the “just under” 50 range. This is an exceptional
opportunity for a

jr programmer to land a career position where growth and future training are
available.

If interested and qualified, answer the six questions at the bottom of the
page.

Email answers WITH a resume to: (E-Mail Removed).

1.. C experience -----------------yrs
2.. C++ experience --------------yrs
3.. SQL experience --------------yrs
4.. ODBC experience -----------yrs
5.. Citizenship Status ------------
6.. Available ----------------------

Harry Plaske

This group is no job center !

sincerely
Harry Plaske

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:59:49 -0400, "Tom Gugger"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> AIM EXECUTIVE
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> 419-255-1900
>

> JR PROGRAMMER-- C/C++ --
>IN
>

> We have an opening for a jr. programmer/ analyst in the Ft Wayne, In area.
>This
>
>is a contract to perm position. The position requires approximately one plus
>years
>
>of C, C++, SQL, and working in an ODBC environment.
>
> The company is a stable and growing company that offers full benefits
>once one
>
>turns perm. The contract period will be for approximately four months,
>allowing both
>
>parties to make a decision if they would like to make the relationship perm.
>
> The contract rate is $27hr, and the contractor is responsible for his
>expenses. The
>
>perm rate is in the “just under” 50 range. This is an exceptional
>opportunity for a
>
>jr programmer to land a career position where growth and future training are
>available.
>
> If interested and qualified, answer the six questions at the bottom of the
>page.
>
>Email answers WITH a resume to: (E-Mail Removed).
>

> 1.. C experience -----------------yrs
> 2.. C++ experience --------------yrs
> 3.. SQL experience --------------yrs
> 4.. ODBC experience -----------yrs
> 5.. Citizenship Status ------------
> 6.. Available ----------------------

Jack Klein

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:23:24 +0200, Harry Plaske

> This group is no job center !
>

> sincerely
> Harry Plaske

FIRST, don't even reply to spammers like this. This jerk has been
spamming newsgroups for years, he is not even going to see your reply.

But if you are going to reply to spammers, DO NOT REPEAT HIS ENTIRE
spam, INCLUDING ALL THE CONTACT INFORMATION. You have just given him
double the exposure.

[posted and mailed]

--
Jack Klein