Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > print to printer

print to printer

Red Dragon

Can someone kindly advice me how to send the print result to the printer
instead of to the monitor in a C program?
printf is the code to send to monitor. What is the code to send to printer?
Thanks and regards,
Khoon.

David Resnick

Red Dragon wrote:
> Can someone kindly advice me how to send the print result to the printer
> instead of to the monitor in a C program?
> printf is the code to send to monitor. What is the code to send to printer?
> Thanks and regards,
> Khoon.

How do do this varies by system, and is not on topic here.
However, see http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/q19.8.html
for some hints. If you have questions about it beyond that,
you should take them to a new group dedicated to your
system type where you can get appropriate help.

-Daivd

David Resnick

Red Dragon wrote:
> Can someone kindly advice me how to send the print result to the printer
> instead of to the monitor in a C program?
> printf is the code to send to monitor. What is the code to send to printer?
> Thanks and regards,
> Khoon.

How to do this varies by system, and is not on topic here.