Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Inverse hypergeometric distribution function written in C?

Inverse hypergeometric distribution function written in C?

Edward Hua

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a function written in C that
computes the inverse hypergeometric distribution (i.e., not the density
function, but the cumulative distribution) that's been written by anyone?
If it's in some online resource, please give me its URL; if it's in print,
plese give me the title of the book and/or where it is in the book.

Thanks in advance.

-Ed

Flash Gordon

Edward Hua wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if there is a function written in C that
> computes the inverse hypergeometric distribution (i.e., not the density
> function, but the cumulative distribution) that's been written by anyone?

Probably. Lots of things have been written in C.

> If it's in some online resource, please give me its URL; if it's in print,
> plese give me the title of the book and/or where it is in the book.

This is not a sources wanted group, I suggest you try Google or
implement it yourself.
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.

Thomas Lumley

Edward Hua wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if there is a function written in C that
> computes the inverse hypergeometric distribution (i.e., not the density
> function, but the cumulative distribution) that's been written by anyone?
> If it's in some online resource, please give me its URL; if it's in print,
> plese give me the title of the book and/or where it is in the book.

This would be on topic and likely to be answered helpfully in one of
the sci.stat.* groups.

-thomas