Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-305,70-315

70-305,70-315

Jay

Can anyone tell me the best way to prepare for the 70-305
or the 70-315 exam.

Jay

>Can anyone tell me the best way to prepare for the 70-305
>or the 70-315 exam.

Review the topics as defined in the exam prep guides. Any topics which
you are not clear about, do some research on them, making notes in the
process. Continue until you feel confident you understand the topics.

There is plenty of material on the internet, with the msdn being one
of the best.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Geeta

Try to buy this book on Amazon.com. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced
Training Kit-Developing Web Applications with Visual
Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET, Second Edition.
It is very good.