Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > RGB(more than 16 colors please)??

RGB(more than 16 colors please)??

Niks

I wanted to develop a game in C using graphics but I am unable to
display more than 16 colors at a time.
Using "rgbpallete()" it may be possibble but is put the shads of only
one color.
Can any boby help me out??
Thanks.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Niks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I wanted to develop a game in C using graphics but I am unable to
> display more than 16 colors at a time.
> Using "rgbpallete()" it may be possibble but is put the shads of only
> one color.
> Can any boby help me out??

(Wrong group.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

Keith Thompson

"Niks" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> I wanted to develop a game in C using graphics but I am unable to
> display more than 16 colors at a time.
> Using "rgbpallete()" it may be possibble but is put the shads of only
> one color.
> Can any boby help me out??

Not here. You'll need to ask in a newsgroup that's specific to your
system. comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 *might* be the right
place, but that's only a guess, since you haven't told us what system
you're using.