Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hasselblad H3D

Hasselblad H3D

Malcolm Stewart

Is the new H3D made in Sweden or by Fuji somewhere in the Far East? Or is
it assembled in Sweden from a kit?

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Einst Stein

Hasselblad is owned by a Taiwanese company.
Designed by Japanese Fuji,
and manufacutured by Japanese made robotic machine.
But the spec is defined in Sweden.
Sold to USA.

On Mar 3, 12:28 pm, "Malcolm Stewart"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is the new H3D made in Sweden or by Fuji somewhere in the Far East? Or is
> it assembled in Sweden from a kit?
>
> --
> M Stewart
> Milton Keynes, UK

Malcolm Stewart

"Einst Stein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Hasselblad is owned by a Taiwanese company.
> Designed by Japanese Fuji,
> and manufacutured by Japanese made robotic machine.
> But the spec is defined in Sweden.
> Sold to USA.

Thanks for the info.

I had a feeling it was a sort of convoluted sequence - I was at the UK
"Focus on Imaging" Exhibition last week, and thought it a bit rich for the
H3D area to be dominated by the word "VICTOR" above it!

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK