Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Instantly Download Software

Instantly Download Software

Darren

No Waiting, No Shipping Charges. My Website has over 50 Software
Products, and Ebooks you can Download Instantly.
categories are Advertising, Debt, Education,
Entrepreneur, Management, Home Business.
Go to
www.darrensdownloads.com

Alexei A. Frounze

"Darren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No Waiting, No Shipping Charges. My Website has over 50 Software ...

This is off topic in this group. You're not on TV.

Alex

Skarmander

Alexei A. Frounze wrote:
> "Darren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>No Waiting, No Shipping Charges. My Website has over 50 Software ...

> This is off topic in this group. You're not on TV.

Replying to obvious spam is silly and counterproductive in case people
have already plonked the spammer after having seen it elsewhere. Just
ignore it.

S.