Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Packed Decimal handling library

Packed Decimal handling library

Rick Ingham

Can anyone point me to an open source library for handling packed
decimal numbers from C?

I'm looking to be able to integrate Cobol and C modules that both deal
with p15 and P19 packed decimal numbers.

Rick.
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) -- you must
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line. Sorry.

Alexei A. Frounze

"Rick Ingham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone point me to an open source library for handling packed
> decimal numbers from C?

This is off topic in comp.lang.c, try google.
Alex
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: (E-Mail Removed) -- you must

Alexei A. Frounze wrote:
> "Rick Ingham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Can anyone point me to an open source library for handling packed
>>decimal numbers from C?

> This is off topic in comp.lang.c, try google.
> Alex

I don't understand why handling packed decimal numbers in C is off topic
for a lang.C group.

[because it's a request for software, not a discussion of the language. -mod]