Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Pelles C POLIB.EXE /EXPLODE utility

Pelles C POLIB.EXE /EXPLODE utility

AceHigh

Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code to
them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
with the same program, why does it give me an error message:

'Fatal Error: File Exists'

When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
Is there another way?

AceHigh

Alexei A. Frounze

"AceHigh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ggTYe.4360$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code

> them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
> extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
> with the same program, why does it give me an error message:
>
> 'Fatal Error: File Exists'
>
> When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
> Is there another way?

This is off topic for it has nothing to do with the standard C, which this
group is dedicated to.
Try groups dealing with your tools or this library.
Alex

Flash Gordon

AceHigh wrote:
> Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code to
> them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
> extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
> with the same program, why does it give me an error message:
>
> 'Fatal Error: File Exists'
>
> When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
> Is there another way?

This has absolutely nothing to do with the C language, which is what is
discussed her. The C language knows nothing about DLLs and the only tome
you get something to EXPLODE is when you invoke the wrath of undefined
behaviour in which case you might find that your big toe explodes. Had
you read the group or it's welcome message before posting you would have
known this.

Now go try asking somewhere where your tools are on topic, probably
mailing lists for your tool set would be a good place. Or possibly a
Windows group unless by DLL you mean Dynamite Loaded Lamborghini, which
would make sense since you are talking about exploding things.
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.

jacob navia

AceHigh a écrit :
> Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code to
> them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
> extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
> with the same program, why does it give me an error message:
>
> 'Fatal Error: File Exists'
>
> When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
> Is there another way?
>
> AceHigh

Go to the Pelles C forum:

http://smorgasbordet.com/phpBB2/index.php

There, Pelles C is on topic and you will find Pelles
himself answering questions. He will surely be able
to tell you more about /explode.

In this group this is off topic.

jacob