Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > how do i use debugging info in gcc to find line numbers of a function?

how do i use debugging info in gcc to find line numbers of a function?

murrayhillster@gmail.com

Basically, for every function in a module, debugger knows where it
begins and where it ends (the line numbers). How do I extract this
information for all functions in the module?

Skarmander

> Basically, for every function in a module, debugger knows where it
> begins and where it ends (the line numbers). How do I extract this
> information for all functions in the module?

Off-topic. Try gnu.gcc and gnu.gcc.help.

S.