Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > substitute of semicolon

substitute of semicolon

Vector

Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
semicolon
( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
there anyother way??

Keith Thompson

"Vector" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
> semicolon
> ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
> there anyother way??

This was discussed here recently (you're using Google, you can find
the discussion). Yes, it's possible, but there's no good reason to do
so.

Amphibient

I hope this helps with your homework assignment...

Try putting it in an if statement.

Keith Thompson wrote:
> "Vector" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> > Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
> > semicolon
> > ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
> > there anyother way??

> This was discussed here recently (you're using Google, you can find
> the discussion). Yes, it's possible, but there's no good reason to do
> so.
>
> --
> Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) (E-Mail Removed) <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>

Anonymous 7843

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Vector <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
> semicolon
> ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
> there anyother way??

chellapas, is that you?!

if so, please post under the same user name each time
so we can find your important messages more easily, thanks!

Charles Sullivan

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:07:18 -0700, Vector wrote:

> Is it possible to print---- hello world on the screen without using
> semicolon
> ( ; ) anywhere in the code...i was able to do it through MACROS..but is
> there anyother way??

Use MS-BASIC