Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-300 exam format

70-300 exam format

TomTom

Have you taken this test? If so, can you kindly tell me the test format?
Does it have a similar format as the 30-316, for example? Or does it present
you a scenario based followed by questions based on that scenario?

Thanks.

Eric

TomTom wrote:

> Have you taken this test? If so, can you kindly tell me the test
> format? Does it have a similar format as the 30-316, for example? Or
> does it present you a scenario based followed by questions based on
> that scenario?
>
> Thanks.

It has scenerios. Lots of text to read, then a number of questions.

TomTom

I got it. Thanks.