Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > malloc inside function (I know... I *did* search google first ;)

malloc inside function (I know... I *did* search google first ;)

CBFalconer

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote: *** and top-posted - fixed ***
> Default User wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Lawrence, at last some good advice here! I much prefer
>>> that way. It's funny, the cranks here got so worked up over
>>> coding style they forgot about substance

>> See any of a dozen recent messages about quoting some of the

> Do you like top posting as well? I do

Do not top-post in any technical newsgroup. Your answer belongs
after, or possibly intermixed with, the material to which you
reply, after snipping out portions not germane to your answer. Top
posting is considered rude and a sign of ignorance.