Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > I need help

I need help

Abdulaziz Tarabzouni

Please i have a contest on my country and i need some
idea that has a new thing innovation in it please if
anyone can help me i need to win thanks for supporting

>Please i have a contest on my country and i need some
>idea that has a new thing innovation in it please if
>anyone can help me i need to win thanks for supportin

Turning H2O in weapons grade plutonium. Make you very rich....... for
a while......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hayato Iriumi

What do you expect people to help you with? I have no idea how I could help
you or what kind of topic you are going do contest on.

"Abdulaziz Tarabzouni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:13f4701c3f7e0$cb9795f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please i have a contest on my country and i need some
> idea that has a new thing innovation in it please if
> anyone can help me i need to win thanks for supporting

>What do you expect people to help you with? I have no idea how I could help
>you or what kind of topic you are going do contest on.

He confuse.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3