Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Where to find Validator component in Visual Studio.NET

Where to find Validator component in Visual Studio.NET

jacksu

Hi, all

I am learning the ASP.NET. I am confused about the
validators. I can't find such properties in the property
window, as well as right mouse click menu.

Would someone here show me how to get it?

Thanks in advance.

jack

Jay Walters

The Validator Controls are in the ToolBox, you must drag
one from the toolbox to the page first.

Cheers

jacksu

Thanks they are there