Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Where to find a complete and authorative list ANSI/ISO C functions?

Where to find a complete and authorative list ANSI/ISO C functions?

sir.linying@gmail.com

I have encountered quite a few such lists online, but none of them
seems to be even close to complete, nor authorative to me and I find
some syntax descriptions for functions not comply with ANSI standard.

Can anyone recommend such a list to me, either online or hardcopy
publications? Preferably online for easy references. Thanks a lot for
help.

P.J. Plauger

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>I have encountered quite a few such lists online, but none of them
> seems to be even close to complete, nor authorative to me and I find
> some syntax descriptions for functions not comply with ANSI standard.
>
> Can anyone recommend such a list to me, either online or hardcopy
> publications? Preferably online for easy references. Thanks a lot for
> help.

For the one and only official reference, see the C Standard. You can get
a machine-readable copy from ANSI for USD 18. For an online
reference that's as complete and accurate as we can make it, see:

http://www.dinkumware.com/manuals/reader.aspx?lib=c99

P.J. Plauger
Dinkumware, Ltd.
http://www.dinkumware.com