Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > If you need braindumps, go here first

If you need braindumps, go here first

JaR

Lorne Smith opined, On 2/20/04 8:40 AM:

> I'd send you some of my dad's curry, but I don't think you're allowed to
> post WMD's... (Oh oh.. I'm gonna get my name flagged by the CIA now!
> LOL!)

No need, I could just make some of my famous thermonuclear chili verde.

Ya takes 2 lbs of meat of choice (venison is good) 2 lbs of fresh
jalapenos...

Well, you get the idea.

JaR
Thug #8000SU