Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Experience for MCSD

Experience for MCSD

Deb

Hi,

can anyone tell me if its absolutely necessary to have one
year of working experience before one takes any of the
certification exams?

thnx,
Deb

Kumar Reddi

nope. you do not need even one day of experience..but it would always help
if u do..
"Deb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fd1e01c3f202$953ac920$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> can anyone tell me if its absolutely necessary to have one
> year of working experience before one takes any of the
> certification exams?
>
> thnx,
> Deb

carl white

I agree

The courses are very relevant, BUT it is important to
practice the newly aquired skills BEFORE you sit the exams
to ensure they are firmly understood, practised AND known.

Trust me. The exams will test your intimate knowledge, one
tip though, don't rely on the intellisense - UNDERSTAND
what you are doing and how.

Carl.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Some people cheat, so the answer is no. It is a good recommendation, but
some people learn faster. In some instances, I would say a person needs many
years of .NET before the exams. ;->

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA