Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > assembly language program

assembly language program

CK

Hi Everybody,
Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
By
CK

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
CK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi Everybody,
>Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
>programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
>By
>CK

The only portable way to do that is to have the "assembly language
program" as data, and to have your C program include an
interpreter for that data.

-Some- implementations permit embedded assembly language code
as an extension to C, but it is not portable and the facility is
not supported by the C standards.

--
Look out, there are llamas!

Kenny McCormack

CK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi Everybody,
>Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
>programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
>By
>CK

Troll.