Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > automatic C indenting

automatic C indenting

sh4r4d

Can any tell how this automatic C indenting done in some editors like
Vim, Emacs (in C-mode), because I want to change my program which
now give result after seeing full grammer, while these editor predict
only seeing partial grammer.

Joe Wright

sh4r4d wrote:
> Can any tell how this automatic C indenting done in some editors like
> Vim, Emacs (in C-mode), because I want to change my program which
> now give result after seeing full grammer, while these editor predict
> only seeing partial grammer.

Source code for these editors is available. Look it up.
--
Joe Wright
--- Albert Einstein ---

Indenting INPUT Yama ASP .Net 1 11-14-2005 01:04 PM
Indenting text from an arraylist... RAB ASP .Net 2 11-06-2005 02:16 AM
indenting dropDownList items when pulling from XML Darrel ASP .Net 2 10-31-2004 01:53 AM
Indenting with XHTML John HTML 29 09-13-2004 01:22 PM
Missing xmlns attribute while indenting using xalan (JAVA) Hyunchan Kim XML 1 12-18-2003 11:12 AM

Advertisments