Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > ANN: Magic UDF (Universal Disc Format) Burner v1.0.0 (C/C++ Library)

ANN: Magic UDF (Universal Disc Format) Burner v1.0.0 (C/C++ Library)

Binary Magic

Magic UDF (Universal Disc Format) Burner v1.0.0 (C/C++ Library) - UDF
CD/DVD burning components for Microsoft/Borland development platforms.

Magic UDF Burner (C/C++ Library) is a complete disc burning solution
for write-once and rewritable media using non-sequential recording.
Magic UDF Burner (C/C++ Library) includes all the features required by
the developers in such software plus more, offering the reliability,
stability and ease of use in affordable price.

For getting complete features details, please visit:
http://www.binarymagics.com

Salient Features:

> Add fully featured UDF Data CD/DVD recording functionality to your

C/C++ applications.
> Compiles directly into final executable. Doesn't require any

additional DLL/ActiveX.
> Built-in ASPI Layer for Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
> Supports CD-R*, CD-RW, DVD-R*, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R*, DVD+RW and

DVD+R DL*.
> Fully compatible with OSTA UDF standard.
> Supports files of size greater than 4 GB.
> True Unicode support.
> Build and Burn UDF image files.
> Tested with SCSI, IDE/EIDE, Firewire, USB and SATA CD/DVD Writers.
> All Windows versions (except Windows 3.xx) are supported.
> Treat write-once and rewritable media like a floppy.
> Interface of UDF specific APIs is similar to that of MS Windows

APIs; Easy to use.
> Source Code (in C/C++) is also available.
> Availability of rich documentation, demos and constant support.
> Free Life time updates.
> Royalty free rights to use the component in your applications.

* Coming Soon!

Jon Ripley

Binary Magic wrote:
> Magic UDF (Universal Disc Format) Burner v1.0.0 (C/C++ Library) - UDF
> CD/DVD burning components for Microsoft/Borland development platforms.
>
> > All Windows versions (except Windows 3.xx) are supported.

Excellent, hopefully we'll see some good CD burning tools for Windows
1.xx and Windows 2.xx coming out soon using this library.