Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > LFS for Windows apps

LFS for Windows apps

David Resnick

> Kenny McCormack wrote:

> He got exactly what he came for. And all is well with the world.
>
> (You don't, for even a second, think that the original post wasn't obvious
> trolling, do you?)

It is sometimes hard for me to distinguish on first post troll
from clueless and belligerent. "Mr. Travis" has no history, so it
is difficult to be sure what is up with him.

-David

Kenny McCormack

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
David Resnick <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Kenny McCormack wrote:

>> He got exactly what he came for. And all is well with the world.
>>
>> (You don't, for even a second, think that the original post wasn't obvious
>> trolling, do you?)

>It is sometimes hard for me to distinguish on first post troll
>from clueless and belligerent. "Mr. Travis" has no history, so it
>is difficult to be sure what is up with him.

I think by this point, we should assume that the honchos at trollsRUs know
what it takes (that is, how easy it is) to jerk people's chains in clc.

Following the standard and good advice that most of us learned at our
mother's knees, I think we'd do a lot better to just ignore the troll posts
than to play along with them.

(And, in case this isn't clear, to assume that this c**p is trolling not
cluelessness, unless/until shown otherwise)

ANN: Demo online shop for LFS Kai Diefenbach Python 0 05-12-2009 03:35 AM
List text files showing LFs and expanded tabs (was: Colorize expanded tabs) qwweeeit Python 2 12-14-2005 10:07 AM
lfs confusion John Hunter Python 7 09-24-2004 11:22 AM
Copy text from Google groups postings; CRs, LFs are lost (Firefox 0.9.3) L Mehl Firefox 3 09-02-2004 04:39 AM
building 2.1 with LFS John Hunter Python 0 08-25-2004 12:46 PM

Advertisments