Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > how to compare

how to compare

Suman

chellappa wrote:
> Hai Sir,
> I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
> language .
> So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
> knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
> .Please send me mail on this id
> chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
> I want a relationship with you.

Who'd want that?
> please sir

Keith Thompson

"chellappa" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Hai Sir,
> I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
> language .
> So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
> knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
> .Please send me mail on this id
> chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
> (E-Mail Removed)
> I want a relationship with you.
> please sir

You've already sent e-mail to me personally, and I've already
responded. I have nothing to add to that.

Anonymous 7843

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
chellappa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want a relationship with you.
> please sir

This is the spookiest thing since Alicia Carla Longstreet.
At least she played hard to get.
--
7842++

How to compare strings Thomas Reinemann VHDL 0 05-27-2004 02:24 PM
compare unsigned Matthias Alles VHDL 1 05-14-2004 03:14 PM
Compare pairs of bits between two slv's ? Tony Benham VHDL 3 11-02-2003 12:29 PM
Perl Newbie: compare two files contents with same pattern YC Perl 1 08-13-2003 10:42 PM

Advertisments