Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > how to compare

how to compare

chellappa

hi brotthers and sisters,
i have lot of doubts in c programming
1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
programming..
2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
programming.
3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
4.what r situation using break and countine...
5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
,explain me some examples
6.how to use enum data type...
7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..

i am intersting to learn c programming ...
tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
reply to me..
by
chellappa.ns

John Bode

chellappa wrote:
> hi brotthers and sisters,
> i have lot of doubts in c programming
> 1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
> programming..
> 2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
> programming.
> 3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
> 4.what r situation using break and countine...
> 5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
> ,explain me some examples
> 6.how to use enum data type...
> 7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..
>

> i am intersting to learn c programming ...
> tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
> reply to me..
> by
> chellappa.ns

The best way to answer thses questions is to get a good C textbook and
study it. I recommend "The C Programming Language", 2nd Ed., by
Kernighan and Ritchie, and "C: A Reference Manual", 5th ed., by
Harbison & Steele.

Your questions are very basic, and as such are better answered by using
a good reference than learning piecemeal on Usenet.

ice

One day chellappa got dressed and committed to text
chellappa wrote:
> hi brotthers and sisters,
> i have lot of doubts in c programming
> 1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
> programming..
> 2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
> programming.
> 3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
> 4.what r situation using break and countine...
> 5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
> ,explain me some examples
> 6.how to use enum data type...
> 7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..
>

> i am intersting to learn c programming ...
> tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
> reply to me..
> by
> chellappa.ns

Get off ya butt and down to the library or bookshop !!
Take Let US C by Kanetkar

--
Regards ..... ICY

Robert Gamble

ice wrote:
> One day chellappa got dressed and committed to text
> chellappa wrote:
> > hi brotthers and sisters,
> > i have lot of doubts in c programming

[snip]

> > i am intersting to learn c programming ...
> > tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
> > reply to me..
> > by
> > chellappa.ns

> Get off ya butt and down to the library or bookshop !!
> Take Let US C by Kanetkar

Why recommend a relatively unknown title of questionable quality that
focuses on non-portable code when there are well-established and
respected works such as K&R2 that focus on learning Standard C?

Robert Gamble

chellappa

pleasee , read the books..
i dont want read such kind of books..
ttell me through userner
by
chells

Martin Ambuhl

chellappa wrote:
> pleasee , read the books..
> i dont want read such kind of books..
> ttell me through userner

If you refuse to read respected standard texts like K&R2 you are hurting
only yourself. Why would you adopt such a crippled attitude toward
learning?

Keith Thompson

"chellappa" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> pleasee , read the books..
> i dont want read such kind of books..
> ttell me through userner

I'm guessing that "userner" means Usenet.

Usenet really isn't a good way to learn about a subject from scratch.
It's much better for discussions among people who already know
something about it. If you don't understand something in your
textbook, this is likely to be a good place to ask about it. This is
a discussion forum, not a classroom.

If you don't want to read books, we can only assume that you're not
interested in learning C.

chellappa

Ok Sir,
i will accept ur statement...
i will read those books..
if i cant understand ,i will come usenet
Thank u

Keith Thompson

"chellappa" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Ok Sir,
> i will accept ur statement...
> i will read those books..
> if i cant understand ,i will come usenet
> Thank u

And when you come back, please don't use silly abbreviations like "ur"
and "u". They just make your articles more difficult to read. Spell
out the words, and capitalize "I". (We won't worry too much about
spelling and grammar errors, especially if English isn't your first
language; just do your best.)

chellappa

Hai Sir,
I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
language .
So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
..Please send me mail on this id
chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
(E-Mail Removed)
I want a relationship with you.
please sir

How to compare strings Thomas Reinemann VHDL 0 05-27-2004 02:24 PM
compare unsigned Matthias Alles VHDL 1 05-14-2004 03:14 PM
Compare pairs of bits between two slv's ? Tony Benham VHDL 3 11-02-2003 12:29 PM
Perl Newbie: compare two files contents with same pattern YC Perl 1 08-13-2003 10:42 PM

Advertisments