Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Can anyone tell me where to find OCR?

Can anyone tell me where to find OCR?

BGreene

Suman

BGreene wrote:

The english alphabet is one such place.

Optical Character Recognition - is outside the realms of the C langugae
though!

BGreene

"BGreene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

This one is serious, anyone know a good reference on OCR?

Mark F. Haigh

BGreene wrote:
> "BGreene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> This one is serious, anyone know a good reference on OCR?

No. This has nothing to do with C, so please post OCR related
questions elsewhere.

Mark F. Haigh

Lawrence Kirby

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:27:18 -0500, BGreene wrote:

> "BGreene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

> This one is serious, anyone know a good reference on OCR?

I'd be surprised if a Googler search didn't come up with some good
references. However OCR isn't the topic of this newsgroup which is for
discussing the C programming language. If you can't find a specifically
OCR related newsgroup then try to find something as close as possible,
maybe something like comp.graphics.algorithms.

Lawrence