Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Anyone an answer,NO WIRELESS?

Anyone an answer,NO WIRELESS?

=?Utf-8?B?RGVhbm9pZA==?=

Does anyone have a fix for this problem of no internet on adapter?Ihave good
signal but limited or no connectivity. I get a message stating I cant get a
connection because the network did not assign a network address.
Im using a Linksys WRT54G router and Linksys WUSB54G adapter.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software on the adapter but the
software wouldnt load! When I asked Linksys to help me load the software they
told me to use a Windows file for the software.(driver?)
Can this be the problem---its all a little over my head but I will
be thankful for any help in this matter. Deanoid

Jack

Hi,
May be this can Help.

Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Deanoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Does anyone have a fix for this problem of no internet on adapter?Ihave

good
> signal but limited or no connectivity. I get a message stating I cant get

> connection because the network did not assign a network address.
> Im using a Linksys WRT54G router and Linksys WUSB54G adapter.
> I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software on the adapter but the
> software wouldnt load! When I asked Linksys to help me load the software

they
> told me to use a Windows file for the software.(driver?)
> Can this be the problem---its all a little over my head but I

will
> be thankful for any help in this matter. Deanoid

Anyone Carry Gear on Lufthansa Air? Bill? Roger? Anyone? :) MarkČ Digital Photography 34 05-20-2006 11:16 AM
Anyone who posts for Help in Here needs Intellix - Anyone providing Help Applicable Also Ditto21 Computer Support 8 02-18-2006 04:27 AM
Anyone?? Anyone at all?? JDS HTML 2 09-29-2005 07:10 PM
Anyone know anyone in Toronto Canada that will write your Mcsa Exams MonkeyMunx Microsoft Certification 17 01-05-2004 03:37 PM
Anyone? Anyone? Steve Williams Python 0 09-16-2003 03:26 AM

Advertisments