Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > case label does not reduce to an integer constant

case label does not reduce to an integer constant

adelfino

Sorry, I meant I understood what Netocrat said about indexing and
declaring.

CBFalconer wrote:
> adelfino wrote:
> >
> > @Netocrat
> >
> > OK, now I get it,

> No you don't. You still are failing to quote adequate context.
> See my sig below.
>
> --
> "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use
> the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on
> "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the
> "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson

Charles Richmond

adelfino wrote:

> CBFalconer wrote:
> > adelfino wrote:
> > >
> > > @Netocrat
> > >
> > > OK, now I get it,

> > No you don't. You still are failing to quote adequate context.
> > See my sig below.
> >
> > --
> > "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use
> > the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on
> > "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the
> > "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson

> Sorry, I meant I understood what Netocrat said about indexing and
> declaring.

But evidently you did *not* understand what Mr. Falconer said about
top posting...

| Charles and Francis Richmond It is moral cowardice to leave |
| undone what one perceives right |
| richmond at plano dot net to do. -- Confucius |