Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > bootcamps / training .net

bootcamps / training .net

John

Hi All,
My company wants to rewrite our current asp system to
asp.net. They are willing to send me away to training
for .net courses. Can anyone recommend a good training
facility or even bootcamp (US)? It would be ideal if
the classes can gear more towards the architect side of
it as well.

Thanks,
John

Eric

John wrote:

> Hi All,
> My company wants to rewrite our current asp system to
> asp.net. They are willing to send me away to training
> for .net courses. Can anyone recommend a good training
> facility or even bootcamp (US)? It would be ideal if
> the classes can gear more towards the architect side of
> it as well.
>
> Thanks,
> John

This is the single best company for training. They have all of the
biggest names. They don't do many classes open to the general public,
but you can call them and plead them to let you in to a class:

http://www.wintellect.com/

But these are pretty good, too (ranked in the order I recommend them):

http://www.developmentor.com/

http://www.extremelogic.com

http://www.hp.com/education/sections..._bootcamp.html

http://www.richardhaleshawgroup.com/...t.aspx?tabinde
x=0&tabid=1

http://www.cedsolutions.com/outlines...mp_315_316_320
_300_229.cfm

http://www.pesg.com

Don't laugh about HP. They've recently made a very strong commitment to
..NET. And they're throwing a lot of money out towards .NET training.

John

Thanks Eric, I will take a look at those sites.