Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-176 Question type

70-176 Question type

Jyoti Tamboli

Hi,
I wanted to know what is the percentage of questions of
type 'select one or more'. I find these question tough
typically cause if you are sure about 2 answers and
actual answers are 3 then you loose points completely.
I am not sure whether this is the evalution system for
these ('select one or more') type of questions.
How many questions are in the exam typically?

thanks...

You can never know for sure but I would say around 20%