Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Online Cert Training

Online Cert Training

Magenta Devine

Has anyone used online courses to study MS Certs? I am
considering Skillsoft or NETG as they seems to cover topics
well and cane be used whenever and wherever.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,

>Has anyone used online courses to study MS Certs? I am
>considering Skillsoft or NETG as they seems to cover topics
>well and cane be used whenever and wherever.
>Any thoughts?
>Thanks,

And how much does that cost compared to the online MSDN???

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3