Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > using "purify" to check memory leaks

using "purify" to check memory leaks

Krishanu Debnath

Walter Roberson wrote:
> In article <42957dc4$0$79452$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Krishanu Debnath <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Walter Roberson wrote:

>>>purify eyh5 to produce eyh5.pure

>>>One would then run the .pure executable (e.g., ./eyh5.pure ).

>>Your above description about running purify is *horribly* wrong. Please
>>don't advice, when you don't know the things, especially off-topic issues.

> I hadn't realized that I could sustain the same hallucination for
> 9 straight years.

As others already pointed out that usage of purify is different in different
systems. But my language was not polite in my previous post. I apology for that.

Krishanu