Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD VC++

MCSD VC++

Todd Casey

I have been studying to obtain the MCSD certification using VC++. I am
currently preparing for the 70-016 exam and noticed today that it has been
scheduled for discontinuation on June 30, 2004.

Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
30th? If not how valuable will a discontinued certification be (I know that
the knowledge will not be lost)? Thanks for any information!

Todd

>Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
>30th?

As likely as finding WOMD's on Mar's

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

General Protection Fault

>>Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
>>30th?

> As likely as finding WOMD's on Mar's

Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

>Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

You mean to tell me they could be on Mars???

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Todd Casey

Does anyone have an answer to my question?

Thanks,

Todd

"Todd Casey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been studying to obtain the MCSD certification using VC++. I am
> currently preparing for the 70-016 exam and noticed today that it has been
> scheduled for discontinuation on June 30, 2004.
>
> Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
> 30th? If not how valuable will a discontinued certification be (I know

that
> the knowledge will not be lost)? Thanks for any information!
>
> Todd

General Protection Fault

>>Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

> You mean to tell me they could be on Mars???

Does Iraq have space launching capabilities? Better invade them again
to make sure. I hear Syria might.

>Does Iraq have space launching capabilities? Better invade them again
>to make sure. I hear Syria might.

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The answer is still no.

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:15:32 -0600, "Todd Casey" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Does anyone have an answer to my question?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Todd
>
>"Todd Casey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have been studying to obtain the MCSD certification using VC++. I am
>> currently preparing for the 70-016 exam and noticed today that it has been
>> scheduled for discontinuation on June 30, 2004.
>>
>> Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
>> 30th? If not how valuable will a discontinued certification be (I know

>that
>> the knowledge will not be lost)? Thanks for any information!
>>
>> Todd

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

well iraq's launching capability was so good that couldnt even lauch one to
land in kuwait or anywhere else...
on mars.... hahah... that would be a laugh.

--

Regards,
HD
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Does Iraq have space launching capabilities? Better invade them again
>>to make sure. I hear Syria might.

> Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Daniel Joskovski

You will remain certified until market recognize your credential if you earn
MCSD by June 2004
Regards,
Daniel

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments