Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > xlwbatemplate

xlwbatemplate

koko

hi , i'm creating an application that launches excel 2003
and putting values in it , i have a problem with
xlwbatemplate , i can't find it , it's missing ; can
anyone help me??

Hermit Dave

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft MCSD newgroup.
My name is Hermit Dave and i will be helping you with your query.

Here's what you do next time
* Post it on Excel newsroups or if you are doing your app using VB.net then
VB.net group

as for your actual problem.
try running the application in debug mode.
see if the path you specify for the template actually exists.
and thats bout all.

Have a nice day

--
Regards,
HD
"koko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43bd01c3e383$d4e71200$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi , i'm creating an application that launches excel 2003
> and putting values in it , i have a problem with
> xlwbatemplate , i can't find it , it's missing ; can
> anyone help me??

Lorne Smith

LOL!

"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft MCSD newgroup.
> My name is Hermit Dave and i will be helping you with your query.
>
> Here's what you do next time
> * Post it on Excel newsroups or if you are doing your app using VB.net

then
> VB.net group
>
> as for your actual problem.
> try running the application in debug mode.
> see if the path you specify for the template actually exists.
> and thats bout all.
>
> Have a nice day
>
> --
> Regards,
> HD
> Once a Geek.... Always a Geek
> "koko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43bd01c3e383$d4e71200$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi , i'm creating an application that launches excel 2003
> > and putting values in it , i have a problem with
> > xlwbatemplate , i can't find it , it's missing ; can
> > anyone help me??

Hermit Dave

%>)

--